A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamimara Borachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borachi
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borachi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Borachi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Borachi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamimara Borachi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shamimara Borachi practice?
- Dr. Shamimara Borachi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamimara Borachi practices Family Medicine near Holiday, FL.
See Holiday Family Physicians.