A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamimara Borachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borachi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Borachi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Borachi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Borachi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamimara Borachi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shamimara Borachi practice?
- Dr. Shamimara Borachi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamimara Borachi practices Family Medicine near Holiday, FL.
See Holiday Family Physicians.