A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamsha Velani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamsha Velani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamsha Velani, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Facial Pain
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Movement Disorders
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Velani graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Velani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamsha Anwar Velani MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shamsha A. Velani practice?
- Dr. Shamsha Velani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shamsha Velani practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.