Learn more about Dr. Shamsha Velani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamsha Velani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamsha Velani, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Facial Pain
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Velani graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Velani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamsha Anwar Velani MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shamsha A. Velani practice?
- Dr. Shamsha Velani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shamsha Velani practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.