A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanex Cotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanex Cotter, Radiation Oncologist, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotter graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cotter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanex Eric Cotter MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shanex E. Cotter practice?
- Dr. Shanex Cotter has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanex Cotter practices Radiation Oncology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiation Oncologists.