A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Haynes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Haynes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Patrick Haynes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane P. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Shane Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Haynes practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.