A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Lewis, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane D Lewis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Shane D. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Shane Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shane Lewis practices Emergency Medical Services near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Belton, TX.
See Sandy Emergency Physicians.