A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Shapiro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Shapiro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Adam Shapiro MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Shane Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Shapiro practices Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Sports Medicine Doctors.