Learn more about Dr. Shannon McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon McDonald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon McDonald MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shannon McDonald practice?
- Dr. Shannon McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon McDonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.