A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanti Velagapudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanti Velagapudi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velagapudi graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Velagapudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanti Velagapudi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanti Velagapudi practice?
- Dr. Shanti Velagapudi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shanti Velagapudi practices Family Medicine near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Carrollton, TX.