A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shao-Lee Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shao-Lee Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shao-Lee Lin, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shao-Lee Lin MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shao-Lee Lin practice?
- Dr. Shao-Lee Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shao-Lee Lin practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists, Palo Alto Internists, and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.