Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharad Patel
Dr. Sharad Patel, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Chipley, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Emergency Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood, University Community Hospital and The Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sharad Patel has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Sharad Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Ravindra Patel
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Ajay Patel
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Preventive Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi18
Dr. Nicole Figueredo
Tampa, FL 0 mi16