A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharafali Diwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharafali Diwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diwan
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Diwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharafali Diwan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diwan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Diwan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharafali Y Diwan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharafali Y. Diwan practice?
- Dr. Sharafali Diwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharafali Diwan practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.