A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharafali Diwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharafali Diwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diwan
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Diwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharafali Diwan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diwan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Diwan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharafali Y Diwan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharafali Y. Diwan practice?
- Dr. Sharafali Diwan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharafali Diwan practices Infectious Disease near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Infectious Disease Doctors.