A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharafali Diwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharafali Diwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharafali Diwan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diwan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Diwan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharafali Y Diwan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharafali Y. Diwan practice?
- Dr. Sharafali Diwan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharafali Diwan practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.