Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharafali Diwan
Dr. Sharafali Diwan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Diwan is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Houston Northwest Medical Center and Tomball Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sharafali Diwan has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sharafali Diwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Asha Murthy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Amal Mohammad
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Amie Stringfellow
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0 mi11