A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharafali Diwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharafali Diwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharafali Diwan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diwan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Diwan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diwan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan