Dr. Sharmila Chatterjee MD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017
Annual Physical
Pleas do not go to this doctor for an annual physical. She sat and had a conversation with me, told me how healthy I am based on my health history then billed me for $205. This was not a sick visit it was a WELLNESS ANNUAL PHYSICAL. She did not even use her stethoscope on me let alone do a physical exam. I hope SUTTER FOUNDATION and HOSPITAL find out that she is using wrong billing codes to get money.

June 21st, 2017
What a Delight. I highly recommend
First of all the receptionist was so nice and got me all my paperwork right away. No wait at all. Then Whitney, Dr Chatterjee's assistant was so sweet and pleasant. She called be back at exactly 9:45 which was my appointment. When I mentioned that she said she likes to get people back as soon as they check in and felt bad that I waited for 7 minutes. Dr. Chatterjee is so personable and friendly and listened to everything I had to say, did not rush me through the appointment and was caring and offered explanations that made sense. I highly recommend this office and this doctor. I was on my way in less than an hour with everything I needed.

May 16th, 2015