A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Bakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Bakos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Bakos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakos graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Grimes Bakos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon G. Bakos practice?
- Dr. Sharon Bakos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Bakos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.