A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Burnside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Burnside is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Burnside, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnside graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Burnside has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Burnside MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Burnside practice?
- Dr. Sharon Burnside has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Burnside practices Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Psychiatrists.