A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Burnside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Burnside is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnside
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burnside Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Burnside, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnside graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Burnside has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon R Burnside MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Burnside practice?
- Dr. Sharon Burnside has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Burnside practices Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Psychiatrists.