A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Burnside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Burnside is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Burnside, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnside graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Burnside has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnside accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Burnside practice?
Dr. Sharon Burnside practices Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Psychiatrists.