A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Dykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Dykes is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Dykes, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykes graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Dykes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Luster Dykes MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Dykes practice?
- Dr. Sharon Dykes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Dykes practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.