A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Jezard is Excellent. Dr. Jezard has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Jezard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jezard graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jezard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jezard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Jezard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Jezard practice?
Dr. Sharon Jezard practices Family Medicine near Plainville, MA.
See Plainville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sharyn Jezard, Dr. Shari Jezard, Dr. Sharron Jezard