A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- CHOC in Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Kim practice?
- Dr. Sharon Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Kim practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Neurologists.