A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Paltin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Paltin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paltin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Paltin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Jerold Phelps Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Robin Paltin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Paltin practice?
- Dr. Sharon Paltin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Paltin practices Family Medicine near Laytonville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood Valley, CA.
See Laytonville Primary Care Doctors.