A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Paltin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paltin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Paltin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Paltin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paltin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Paltin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Jerold Phelps Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Robin Paltin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Paltin practice?
- Dr. Sharon Paltin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Paltin practices Family Medicine near Laytonville, CA.
See Laytonville Family Physicians.