A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sweinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Sweinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Sweinberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweinberg graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sweinberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans