A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sweinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Sweinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweinberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Sweinberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweinberg graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sweinberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Kay Sweinberg MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Sweinberg practice?
- Dr. Sharon Sweinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Sweinberg practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Ardmore Pediatricians and Ardmore Allergists.