A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharron Mee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharron Mee, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharron Mee, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mee graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharron Lynn Mee FACS and MD is a female Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sharron L. Mee practice?
- Dr. Sharron Mee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharron Mee practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.