A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggers graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Biggers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- Rockville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Biggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaun D. Biggers practice?
Dr. Shaun Biggers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT.
See South Windsor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Biggers, Dr. Evan Biggers, Dr. Giovanni Biggers, Dr. Hank Biggers, Dr. Hans Biggers, Dr. Ian Biggers, Dr. Ivan Biggers, Dr. Jack Biggers