A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Biggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Biggers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggers graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Biggers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Denise Biggers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shaun D. Biggers practice?
- Dr. Shaun Biggers has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Biggers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Windsor, CT.
See South Windsor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.