A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Biggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Biggers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggers graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Biggers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaun D. Biggers practice?
Dr. Shaun Biggers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near South Windsor, CT.
See South Windsor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.