A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Hussain, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infantile Spasms
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Alexander Hussain MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shaun A. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Shaun Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Hussain practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.