A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lynch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Megan Lynch DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shauna M. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Shauna Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Shauna Lynch practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Emergency Physicians and Arroyo Grande Family Physicians.