A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lynch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Megan Lynch DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shauna M. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Shauna Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Shauna Lynch practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Emergency Physicians and Arroyo Grande Family Physicians.