Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn Bagci
Dr. Shawn Bagci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Waterville, ME and Walnut, CA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bagci is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center, Inland Hospital and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shawn Bagci has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shawn Bagci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Maylinda Reeves
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi44
Dr. Carl Wyne
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi24
Dr. Scott Woller
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi13