A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Bagci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Bagci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagci graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bagci has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Errol Bagci MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. Bagci practice?
- Dr. Shawn Bagci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Bagci practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.