A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Hayden, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Trauma, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Hayden, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hayden has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Andrew Hayden MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Hayden practice?
- Dr. Shawn Hayden has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Hayden practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons, Plano Orthopedic Surgeons, and Plano Pain Management Doctors.