A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Hayden, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Trauma, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Hayden, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hayden has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Andrew Hayden MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Hayden practice?
- Dr. Shawn Hayden has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Hayden practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons and Plano Pain Management Doctors.