Learn more about Dr. Shawn Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Hayden, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Trauma, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Hayden, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayden has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Hayden practice?
Dr. Shawn Hayden practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons, Plano Surgeons, Plano Sports Medicine Doctors, and Plano Pain Management Doctors.