Learn more about Dr. Shawn Rangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Rangel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rangel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rangel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Rangel, MD, MSCE is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rangel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn J Rangel MD and MSCE is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Rangel practice?
- Dr. Shawn Rangel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Rangel practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Pediatric Surgeons.