A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Rangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Rangel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Rangel, MD, MSCE is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rangel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Jason Rangel MD and MSCE is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Rangel practice?
- Dr. Shawn Rangel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Rangel practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Pediatric Surgeons.