A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Tritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Tritt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tritt graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Tritt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Eric Tritt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. Tritt practice?
- Dr. Shawn Tritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Tritt practices Anesthesiology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Anesthesiologists.