A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shay Partovi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shay Partovi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shay Partovi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Partovi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Partovi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shay Partovi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shay Partovi practice?
- Dr. Shay Partovi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shay Partovi practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA.
See Canyon Country Family Physicians.