Urogynecologist & Reconstructive pelvic surgeon

Mar 20th, 2015

Loved her

Dec 3rd, 2014

She is phenomenal! No one could figure out my problem but she did within 30 minutes. I have spasms in the entire pelvic floor and neuropathic pain along the urethra . I have been in unspeakable pain but now there is real treatment! Thank you doctor!

Thumbs Up! show details Thumbs Up!
by Susan K on Jan 18th, 2013

I am extremely impressed with the quality of service I received from Dr. Roshanraven and her staff. She is caring and takes the time to actually listen. Instead of surgery, she recommended therapy. At first I was apprehensive and doubted that positive results could be obtained. She was right. The therapy did work and surgery was not needed. She is an attribute to the medical profession.

DON'T DO IT show details DON'T DO IT
Oct 18th, 2012

I had a bladder instillation where they use a cathater in your urethra and fill it with a cocktail of drugs. Two days later I had stinging and burning. I was told to bring in a sample of urine and I did. I called the next day and was hurting like crazy and the nurse told me they had done all they could do until th eculture comes back and maybe I should go to the emergency room.... are you kidding me???They put me on an antibiotic and called me back two days later to tell me i had a severe infection of ecoli. I have never had an infection. The nurse asked me if I had diarreah and I said no. I now have read that catheters can introduce bacteria into your bladder. I am over it. Think long and hard before you do this.

Sep 28th, 2011

She was wonderful to talk with and spent a great deal of time explaining every detail of surgery. I have a complicated case and she made it seem simple while not downplaying the severity of it.

Sep 2nd, 2011

Our daughter is a OB/GYN in Seattle and suggested Dr. Roshanravan. When I relayed her treatment and suggestions for surgery, our daughter heartily agreed. Really good follow through with explaining options and proactive about treatment.

Aug 23rd, 2011

The cocktails used to treat IC are not typical. I would not recommend this doctor, I was a lot worse. Kegas for IC and bladder retraining is also a BIG NO and can do great harm. I am not sure how this office is recommended on the IC Network as specialists. Go somewhere else. She is a great woman but not a good one to go to for bladder issues with IC.

Best Doctor I've ever been to! show details Best Doctor I've ever been to!
by Mary on Aug 3rd, 2010

Truly listened to my concerns, was easy to talk to, explained fully, and spent plenty of time with me.

Great! show details Great!
Oct 23rd, 2009

It was a great experience, she listened to my problems and then spent a lot of time explaining everything to where I could understand.