Dr. Sheeraz Iqbal MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Highly recommend! Fantastic Dr
We could not ask for a better pediatritian than Dr Iqbal, other than his father Dr Iqbal senior! I have two boys 19 and 15 and they have gone to this practice since my eldest was 18 months. Great care and always at the end of the phone to answer any concerns I may have.

October 19th, 2016
My favorite doctor I've ever had, I'm 23 and I still go to Dr. Iqbal. The kindest, calmest, and most thoughtful doctor I've ever been to.

August 6th, 2016
I first met Dr. Iqbal when my children's previous pediatrician didn't know why my daughter was having so severe urinary tract infections at 3 years old. He did bloodwork and urine and nothing serious was wrong. My twins took to Dr. Iqbal right away given his wonderful bedside manner and professionalism. His nurses and staff also are very pleasant and professional. I am very happy that my kids like him.

July 6th, 2016
Dr. Iqbal is extremely competent and we trust him completely. He has an exceptional "bedside manner". My kids are now in their teen years and still feel comfortable sharing with him any health problems they are having.

March 15th, 2016
The best Dr!!
We brought our first born son to Dr. Iqbal since he was born. It has been such a great, enjoyable and knowledgeable experience seeing Dr. Iqbal. He truly takes his time with our son, and we fully trust in everything he says. Our son has been so healthy and we credit the great guidance we receive from the doctor and his wonderful staff. They are all very nice and assist us each time we are there. We will continue being loyal patients for a very long time!! Would recommend to any parent!!

September 3rd, 2015
RichT
Very professional, but at the same time the doctor is very personable. He knew exactly how to handle my autistic son with understanding and care. Best doctor I have ever experienced.

March 21st, 2013
The best!!!!
Dr. Iqbal has been my daughter's doctor for two years and has always taken great care of my daughter. We moved now to another state otherwise would stay with him. He is concerned about his patients and he is very thorough in evaluating any condition or complaint you may have. He gives you a great amount of information during your visit, so you never leave his office feeling unclear about what is going on with your child's medical care Extremely intelligent, very kind, sweet and caring doctor. His staff is amasing!!! waiting time is no more than 5 minutes. Would recommend him 100%.

June 23rd, 2012
Only 4 Stars??
4 Stars are not enough to rate this doctor. If there were 6 Stars I'd give Dr. Sheeraz Iqbal all of them. He's very honest and genuine. You will feel like you're the only patient he has. He takes his time, treats you like family, and is also very knowledgeable.

May 7th, 2012
Amazing!
From the courteousness of the staff when making the appointment, to the efficiency of office waiting time, to the wonderful, caring disposition of Dr. Iqbal, my family is so lucky to have him as a physician.

March 18th, 2010
Just a GREAT doctor!
Dr. Iqbal is such an amazing doctor. We came to find him from a friend of ours and after negative experiences with a couple of other doctors we gave it a shot. He is extremely personalable and very compassionate. I especially loved how he was supportative of me as a nursing mother and always assured me I was doing a great thing for my baby. I love that he is a one man practice, this makes the experience more personable and allows my baby to get used him treating her as opposed to multiple doctors. I trust him 100% and am so glad that we found him.

August 3rd, 2009