Pediatricians

Ridgewood Medical Associates
735 Linwood Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
201-670-1231
Locations and availability (1)

|  The best!!!!  |  show details
by Sophia on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Iqbal has been my daughter's doctor for two years and has always taken great care of my daughter. We moved now to another state otherwise would stay with him. He is concerned about his patients and he is very thorough in evaluating any condition or complaint you may have. He gives you a great amount of information during your visit, so you never leave his office feeling unclear about what is going on with your child's medical care Extremely intelligent, very kind, sweet and caring doctor. His staff is amasing!!! waiting time is no more than 5 minutes. Would recommend him 100%.

|  Only 4 Stars??  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

4 Stars are not enough to rate this doctor. If there were 6 Stars I'd give Dr. Sheeraz Iqbal all of them. He's very honest and genuine. You will feel like you're the only patient he has. He takes his time, treats you like family, and is also very knowledgeable.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

From the courteousness of the staff when making the appointment, to the efficiency of office waiting time, to the wonderful, caring disposition of Dr. Iqbal, my family is so lucky to have him as a physician.

|  Just a GREAT doctor!  |  show details
by maryann on Mar 17th, 2010

Dr. Iqbal is such an amazing doctor. We came to find him from a friend of ours and after negative experiences with a couple of other doctors we gave it a shot. He is extremely personalable and very compassionate. I especially loved how he was supportative of me as a nursing mother and always assured me I was doing a great thing for my baby. I love that he is a one man practice, this makes the experience more personable and allows my baby to get used him treating her as opposed to multiple doctors. I trust him 100% and am so glad that we found him.