A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shefali Khandwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shefali Khandwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shefali Khandwala, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandwala graduated from Uci Medical Center, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Khandwala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shefali Bhupendra Khandwala DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shefali B. Khandwala practice?
- Dr. Shefali Khandwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shefali Khandwala practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.