A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shefali Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shefali Khanna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Khanna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shefali Khanna BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shefali Khanna practice?
- Dr. Shefali Khanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Shefali Khanna practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.