A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Loboprabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Loboprabhu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Loboprabhu graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Loboprabhu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- V.A. Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Maria Loboprabhu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Loboprabhu practice?
- Dr. Sheila Loboprabhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Loboprabhu practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.