A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Paul is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Paul, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Paul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Salome Paul DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheila S. Paul practice?
- Dr. Sheila Paul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Paul practices Psychiatry near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Beachwood Psychiatrists.