A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Paul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Paul, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Paul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Salome Paul DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheila S. Paul practice?
- Dr. Sheila Paul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Paul practices Psychiatry near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Beachwood Psychiatrists.