A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Wyll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelby Wyll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyll
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wyll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelby Wyll, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyll graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wyll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelby Allan Wyll MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shelby A. Wyll practice?
- Dr. Shelby Wyll has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelby Wyll practices Ophthalmology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Ophthalmologists.