A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Wyll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelby Wyll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelby Wyll, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyll graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wyll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelby Allan Wyll MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shelby A. Wyll practice?
- Dr. Shelby Wyll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelby Wyll practices Ophthalmology near Terrell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Terrell Ophthalmologists.