A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelden Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelden Martin, Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelden Lee Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelden L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Shelden Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelden Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.