A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal, FACS, MD, PC is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Alvin Rosenthal FACS, MD, and PC is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon A. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal practices Urology and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists and Brooklyn Surgeons.