A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal, FACS, MD, PC is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon A Rosenthal FACS, MD, and PC is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon A. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middle Village, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.