A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal, FACS, MD, PC is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon A Rosenthal FACS, MD, and PC is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon A. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middle Village, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.