A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Cho is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Cho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Cho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans