A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Cho is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Cho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Cho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Cho MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Cho practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Cho practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.