A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Cho is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Cho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Cho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Cho MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Cho practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Cho practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.