A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Simon practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.