A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Bose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Bose, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bose graduated from University of Calcutta-Medicine.
Dr. Bose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Bose BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Bose practice?
- Dr. Shelley Bose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Bose practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.