Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 10th, 2015

I love her and I love her staff! Just like family to me!

Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr Ramos and her staff were incredible. By far, the best doctors office I ever been to. So much so, I drove 5 hours regularly to come see her for my medical needs. I could not recommend her more highly.

Top of the Line Care show details Top of the Line Care
Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ramos is my Gynecologist and I cannot tell you enough how wonderful of a physician she is. I have never met a doctor who goes out of her way to make sure that I am taken care of. I have experienced bad bedside manner in the past with different doctors, but Dr. Ramos is different. She makes it so easy to feel comfortable and talk with her about personal matters, its feels like you're just talking to a friend. I have also had the privileged to see how she interacts with her pregnant patients and she truly loves babies and cares deeply for her moms-to-be. Her schedule is always booked out months in advance, to me, this is an obvious sign that her patients come back to her for their care because she is just that incredible. Dr. Ramos is 100% worth the wait. That doesn't go without saying that if there is ever an emergency situation, her staff does everything they can to rearrange her schedule to see me in the clinic to avoid going to the emergency room. I have recommended Dr. Ramos to many of my friends and family members and continue to recommend her until the day she retires.

Worst OB/GYN show details Worst OB/GYN
by XOXO on Sep 28th, 2015

She never had time for patients. she will answer your question in one-line which makes you confuse that whether you need to worry or not and you end up searching internet and with too much of information in some cases it make you anxious. During my experience, I reliazed that if this doctor would have given enough time or paid attention to my worries/question then I would be free from worry during preganancy and most important no matter how many times you need to go emergency. she will never come to see you or talked about it in next visit.if this is your first baby I would highly so no to her.

Watch out... show details Watch out...
Jul 18th, 2015

Lack of trust with Dr Ramos. For us it looked like she was the reason we ended up with a C-section. Induced too early. Looks like this is a way for Las Colinas Medical Center (Dr Ramos is on the board) to make more money. Also, her office takes a refundable deposit of $400 before the start of the pregnancy visits. One year after the delivery, the deposit wasn't returned. Her office finally said, "oh we were about to return the deposit"....after one year. After the delivery (surgery), she did not even visit us in the hospital. She sent another doctor from her office.

Great experience!!!! show details Great experience!!!!
by Anna Holmes on Jun 4th, 2014

Great! Great! it is the only thing I can say about this doctor. She is the best!!!!

Don't waist your time and money! show details Don't waist your time and money!
Mar 1st, 2013

She is the worst OB/GYN I have ever seen!!! She is very rude and has no respect to her patients. Totally, unprofessional !!

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Feb 28th, 2013

I had her as my OB-GYN because of her reviews. I would say she is over rated OB-GYN. I had horrible experience with my 5 visits to her office. I was forced to change OB-GYN in the middle of my pregnancy. I am writing this review so other patients does not mislead by the fake online reviews.

I was so blessed to have found Dr. Ramos and her staff show details I was so blessed to have found Dr. Ramos and her staff
Nov 2nd, 2012

WIth my first son, I was in Washington D.C. and I went to one of the highest ranked OBGYN offices in the area. I had a terrible experience and I was so nervous to have another baby. When I moved back to Texas and became pregnant with my second son, I prayed for God to send me to the right doctor who would take good care of me and my baby. I found Dr. Ramos at Tuscan OBGYN and from the moment I walked into her office, I knew this was the place to be. Dr. Ramos and her staff treated me like they had known me for years. Like I wasn't just another patient! Dr. Ramos and her nurses were so thorough when I had questions an concerns. I never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointments! When it was time to deliver, it was the most amazing experience ever! She made sure that I wasn't in any pain and that I was as comfortable as I could be throughout the day. I didn't tear or require any stitches (unlike the first delivery where my doctor stitched me up for an hour without any pain medication!) Dr. Ramos and her staff checked on me and the baby several times throughout next week which really meant a lot to me. I cannot thank her and her staff enough! I would recommend Dr. Ramos at Tuscan OBGYN to anyone!

Nov 18th, 2011

The staff was very kind and spent plenty of time talking and making sure I understood everything they were doing and answered any questions I might have. They were professional and the office was clean.

She has knowledge but lacks empathy show details She has knowledge but lacks empathy
Jun 23rd, 2011

No doubt about her knowledge and expertise in handling the technical part of pregnancy but when it came to soft skill part in talking to the patients I would give her a negative rating. The delivery was supposed to be by performing surgery and since the doctor had to go for vaccation she asked us to come for delivery the next day and the father asked her what are the chances of getting another date - her blunt response was you may not see your child alive...First thing first I dont think that was the case and even if that was the case this is no way of communicating to the parents - i dont see any justification...All good work she did went down the drain after she said that and it has been almost 4 yrs and we both remember those words clearly.there are so many doctors out there with equally good knowledge and good manners

Great physician show details Great physician
by Maria on Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Shelley Ramos is definitely one of the best and I highly recommend her. She is tops!

May 13th, 2010

I had a bad experience with this doctor,I visited 3 times and doctor never saw me,it was her assistants who checked me and even without doing full screening,they have listed under infertility.I would suggest not to go to this doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. Ramos delivered my first born child. Her services were exceptional. Her staff was always professional and took great pride in their work. They made me feel at home during my 9 months. I would refer everyone to Dr. Ramos and her staff. There will be no question/delay in choosing Dr. Ramos as our doctor for our next delivery.