A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Schuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Schuler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Schuler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schuler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Sue Schuler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley S. Schuler practice?
- Dr. Shelley Schuler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Schuler practices Dermatology near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Malvern Dermatologists.