A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Dimyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Dimyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimyan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dimyan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Dimyan DO is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Dimyan practice?
- Dr. Sherif Dimyan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Dimyan practices Neurology near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA.
See Gardena Neurologists.