A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Dimyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Dimyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimyan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dimyan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dimyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherif A. Dimyan practice?
Dr. Sherif Dimyan practices Neurology near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Gardena Neurologists.