A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Serag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Serag is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Serag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Serag graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Serag has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Serag MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Serag practice?
- Dr. Sherif Serag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Serag practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Family Physicians.