A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherin Shirazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherin Shirazi, Surgeon, General and Breast is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherin Shirazi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirazi graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shirazi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherin K Shirazi MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherin K. Shirazi practice?
- Dr. Sherin Shirazi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherin Shirazi practices Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Honolulu, HI.
See Pasadena Surgeons.