A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwin Isenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwin Isenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherwin J. Isenberg practice?
Dr. Sherwin Isenberg practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.