A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwin Isenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwin Isenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Isenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwin Isenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwin J Isenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sherwin J. Isenberg practice?
- Dr. Sherwin Isenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherwin Isenberg practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.