A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwin Isenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwin Isenberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Isenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwin Isenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwin J Isenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sherwin J. Isenberg practice?
- Dr. Sherwin Isenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherwin Isenberg practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.