Overall Review

3.3

September 27th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Miller is a true expert in her field and very thorough as well as professional. By far the best dermatologist that I have ever been to,

November 30th, 2015
CLEVER
Dr Miller is professional, accurate and very skilled. SHe diagnosed me with an early melanoma and saved my life. Recommend her to my friends and family

October 13th, 2015
EXCELLENT, Professional
Highly Recommend, I have a rare condition on my legs that is a side effect of my birth control pills, Other dermatologists told me that I was banging my shins and to be careful. She was very serious in her evaluation of my problem, She did blood tests and diagnosed me nodosum and treated me. I saw two other dermatologists who could not take the time that Dr Miller did She is outstanding and serious, If you are loooking for a phony smile she is not for you, She is pleasant and professional. If you have a medical problem she will definitely solve it,

October 8th, 2015
I saw Dr. Miller twice for a skin condition. She was cold, abrupt and showed zero compassion whatsoever. When I returned for a follow up, the prescription she gave me had done nothing. She also had no recollection of our first encounter. In two visits I spent maybe a total of 3 minutes with her. This is by far the worst doctor I have ever visited in my entire life.

September 8th, 2015
Excellent Medical Dermatologist
Dr Miller was very attentive to my problems. SHe listened carefully. He skin examination was from head to even between my toes. SHe took the time to review what skin cancer looks like. SHe included me in the decision making process of my problems. SHe wrote me two prescriptions and even gave me a direction sheet. SHe practices in a hospital office. It is not a chic chic fifth avenue office. SHe is not a pusher of creams and unnecessary cosmetic procedures like my old dermatologist. I recommend her to anyone looking for a smart accomplished dermatologist. If you are looking for a sugary cheerleader she is not for you . If you want a smart clever medical dermatologist , look no further

September 8th, 2015
The worst doctor I have ever seen. Could not be bothered with me. Asked me what I wanted to do about my problem. Then she referred me to someone else. The exam room was the dirtiest I have ever seen.

July 2nd, 2015
The location is dirty and the staff is very rude!

December 17th, 2014
Insensitive and Rude
I could not believe how incredibly insensitive and just plain rude this dermatologist was. I was emotional during my appointment, as I've had this rash on an off for 4 years, and I've grown understandably distraught after seeing derm after derm with no solution. Dr. Miller came into the room and looked at my like I was psychotic for having a shaking voice and an occasional falling tear. She barely asked me any questions, barely looked at the photos I had taken of the rash at its worst, and started writing prescriptions without even trying to talk to me about what was wrong. I had done a lot of research on my own after seeing so many doctors without success, and she really didn't seem to care about what I'm sure she deemed to be idiotic self-diagnosis. I had also asked her to look at a mole on my abdomen which she quickly glanced at before looking at me like I was a moron for even asking. "It's fine" she said. When I spoke up and asked for her to explain her findings regarding the rash, she answered vaguely and non-committally about what it "might" be. She told me to try the medication and come back in a month. Not going to happen. After no more than 5 minutes in the room, she left me still in tears with a condescending "try and relax." My attitude since this morning has evolved from upset to angry, and it's just plain unacceptable. Worst experience I've ever had at a doctor's office, aside from the angel of a receptionist who helped me a ton with some insurance issues and the kind nurse who spared me a bit of compassion.

July 7th, 2013
Fantastic experience
Dr Miller was to the point, accurate in her diagnosis. She gave me paper with my the name of my skin problem and the treatment plan. She was even so kind to give me her email also. I saw her a week later and I was really better with my rash Not sure why people don't like her demeanor. She is pleasant, to the point and no nonsense If you are looking for phony sweet talk she is not for you. She is very smart and excellent at what she does

May 6th, 2013
The worst dermatologist I have ever seen
She has terrible bedside manner and did not even have the decency to ask about how I was doing. She walked in, without even asking how I was, and pretty much asked me what I wanted. She is the rudest, unskilled doctor I have ever come across and I pray that her license gets revoked. After meeting with her I have never been so disgusted and hope that no patient makes the mistake of using her.

October 16th, 2012
Pretty Amazing
I went to Dr. Miller for a rash and an on going problem with eczema. Although the wait was a little longer than expected, once I met with Dr. Miller I was satisfied. She is extremely professional and gave me a medication for my rash which made it clear up in less than a week. Which was GREAT!It is true with the previous comments about her not have a huge smile on her face but she honestly means well. I just had a follow up appointment with her today and she smiled and made jokes with me. I told her some more concerns I had concerning my eczema and she did't recommend me a medication but instead a couple of common drug store items that would do the trick and told me how they personally worked for her. I have a follow up appointment with her in a month although she said if my problems clears up I can cancel the appointment but I wouldn't mind seeing her again. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist who knows what they're a talking about instead of looking for someone to make them feel fuzzy inside! Good Luck to all.

August 1st, 2012
amazing
Dr. Miller is an amazing doctor. At first i was a bit taken aback by her seriousness and her facial expressions but I learned that she means well and knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller as a doctor and she truly gives each patient adequate time to find the right treatment.