A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilpa Gaikwad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shilpa Gaikwad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaikwad
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaikwad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shilpa Gaikwad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaikwad graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gaikwad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilpa Jagdish Gaikwad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shilpa J. Gaikwad practice?
- Dr. Shilpa Gaikwad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shilpa Gaikwad practices Family Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Family Physicians.