Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  There are better places to go.  |  show details
by DP patient on Feb 3rd, 2014

We just decided to stop going to Dr. Gaikwad after giving her 5 years worth of chances. She totally rushes you out the door and doesn't follow up. Also she has to refer you out for literally everything, leaving me wonder why I should even go there at all. By the way, there isn't even a bathroom inside her office. You have to go outside and around back, as if it is the gas station.

|  Bad service, lack of treatment and over charging  |  show details
by Jformanek on Jul 2nd, 2013

I went to see Dr. Gaikwad because I was not feeling well with a sore throat, running nose and itchy eyes. I had never experienced allergies before and didn't realize that was what I had. Dr. Gaikwad saw me and told me that there was nothing wrong but ran tests and proceeded to charge me and send me on my way. A week later I was still suffering from a horrible sore throat and symptoms had developed into a sinus infection. I called and requested a z-pac which she called in and proceeded to charge me for another office visit. Dr. Gaikwad didn't treat me the first time and the second time I only realized what was wrong after consulting other people and needing help. I would understand if it was something uncommon, but at the start of allergy season and with classic allergy symptoms I would expect a Dr. to be more knowledgable. Not only that but to get relief from my symptoms it cost me well over $400 because she charged me for multiple times.