Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Yes! to Dr. Gaikwad show details Yes! to Dr. Gaikwad
by M. M. on Jan 26th, 2015

I have seen this kind doctor for the past two years. She has always been not only a wonderful family doctor, but a trusted advocate for looking out for myself and my family. Her staff is also very quick, and friendly. She is salso easy to approach on any topic. Always has a great smile too.

There are better places to go. show details There are better places to go.
by DP patient on Feb 3rd, 2014

We just decided to stop going to Dr. Gaikwad after giving her 5 years worth of chances. She totally rushes you out the door and doesn't follow up. Also she has to refer you out for literally everything, leaving me wonder why I should even go there at all. By the way, there isn't even a bathroom inside her office. You have to go outside and around back, as if it is the gas station.

Bad service, lack of treatment and over charging show details Bad service, lack of treatment and over charging
by Jformanek on Jul 2nd, 2013

I went to see Dr. Gaikwad because I was not feeling well with a sore throat, running nose and itchy eyes. I had never experienced allergies before and didn't realize that was what I had. Dr. Gaikwad saw me and told me that there was nothing wrong but ran tests and proceeded to charge me and send me on my way. A week later I was still suffering from a horrible sore throat and symptoms had developed into a sinus infection. I called and requested a z-pac which she called in and proceeded to charge me for another office visit. Dr. Gaikwad didn't treat me the first time and the second time I only realized what was wrong after consulting other people and needing help. I would understand if it was something uncommon, but at the start of allergy season and with classic allergy symptoms I would expect a Dr. to be more knowledgable. Not only that but to get relief from my symptoms it cost me well over $400 because she charged me for multiple times.