A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shin Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shin Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shin Pin Ho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shin P. Ho practice?
- Dr. Shin Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Shin Ho practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Primary Care Doctors.