A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shin Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shin Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shin Pin Ho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shin P. Ho practice?
- Dr. Shin Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Shin Ho practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Family Physicians.